Join The Sales Team
If you like home decor and design and have sales experience, joining our team might work for you.
Please review our Job Description below before applying. Note: this is not an entry-level job. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of professional retail sales experience, must speak English and preferably live in the Vancouver area.
No phone calls or walk-ins without an appointment please. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Top 5 Reasons to Apply to Sofa So Good
- You love interacting with the public, helping them to make design decisions
- You have a strong work ethic and would like to grow with a local, family owned business
- You have experience selling furniture or luxury items
- You are hardworking, dependable, and trustworthy
- You value the environment & treat all people fairly and equally
What does a Sales Associate do?
As the public face of Sofa So Good the Sales Associate is responsible for greeting and dealing with all customer questions about the products and services we offer, and directing customers to merchandise within the store.
Our Sales Associates are expected to continuously update their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies, as well as introduce promotions to the customer. The goal is superior product knowledge.
Sales Associate requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 3 years minimum working in retail sales with experience in the furniture or luxury goods market.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to problem solve and perform basic math, in addition to operating and managing financial transactions.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Proficient use of computers and social media platforms like Instagram & Facebook.
- Knowledge of WordPress an asset.
Part-time: 18 – 24 hours per week to start. Could grow into full time for the right candidate.
COVID-19 considerations: Employees must wear masks and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Contact Barbara today at firstname.lastname@example.org